- Resolved: The United States federal government should substantially reduce its military and/or police presence in one or more of the following: South Korea, Japan, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Iraq, Turkey.
Resolved: The United States federal government should substantially increase its exploration and/or development of space beyond the Earth’s mesosphere.
Lincoln Douglas Debate
- 2010 September-October
- Resolved: States ought not possess nuclear weapons.
- 2010 November-December
- Resolved: The abuse of illegal drugs ought to be treated as a matter of public health, not of criminal justice.
Resolved: In the United States, juveniles charged with violent felonies ought to be treated as adults in the criminal justice system.
2011 March-April Topic
Resolved:The United States is justified in using private military firms abroad to pursue its military objectives.
Public Forum Debate
- 2010 September
- Resolved: Allowing deep water offshore oil drilling is in the best interest of the United States.
- 2010 October
- Resolved: NATO presence improves the lives of Afghan citizens.
- 2010 November
- Resolved: High school Public Forum Debate resolutions should not confront sensitive religious issues.
- 2010 December
- Resolved: Cyberbullying should be a criminal offense.
- 2011 January
- Resolved: In the United States, plea bargaining undermines the criminal justice system.
2011 February Topic
Resolved: Wikileaks is a threat to United States national security.
2011 March Topic
Resolved: North Korea poses a more serious threat to United States national security than Iran.